PDA

View Full Version : Error Code sc 867 using global scan

Custom Search

kckazba
10-06-2011, 02:57 AM
I have an account that has 15 mfps and they use global scan. I am having at least 1 java card a month dead and having to be replaced. you can remove the bad java card and the error code sc867 will clear and copier will come up but your global scan obviously will not work. Has anyone seen this or is there a firmware upgrade to fix this issue?

zed255
10-06-2011, 01:18 PM
We recently landed an account that is using GlobalScan across the fleet and we have the Java cards dropping like flies too. The replacement Java cards seem to be a newer Java version and I have yet to replace a second card. I'd be sure all your firmware is up to date, but I'm not aware of a specific issue.

Nisspat
12-19-2011, 12:00 AM
I have an account that has 15 mfps and they use global scan. I am having at least 1 java card a month dead and having to be replaced. you can remove the bad java card and the error code sc867 will clear and copier will come up but your global scan obviously will not work. Has anyone seen this or is there a firmware upgrade to fix this issue?

For SD Card failure and SC867/868, GlobalScan NX v1.5.2.0 has been released

Cause 1: The GSNX embedded software creates and/or deletes a file on the SD card very frequently, which may cause the SD card to fail if the write operations limit of an SD card is exceeded.
Cause 2: Power is removed from the MFD while writing to the Java VM SD Card

FIX.
GSNX Serverless, update the AdminTool to v1.5.2.0
GSNX Server, update the server to v1.5.2.0
then update MFD firmware(to latest) and the embedded software on the MFDs to v1.5.2.0.

Always start with a new SC Java card

NeoMatrix
07-19-2012, 09:34 AM
FYI. We are starting to see similar issuses with the SD Java Cards using GlobalScan now. (18-7-12).

Custom Search