PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR TECHNICIAN

Custom Search

bbv69
10-06-2011, 11:59 PM
Document Imaging Partners is a growing Office Solutions company located in Breslau, Ontario selling and supporting Kyocera MFP's.

We have an immediate opening for a self motivated, organized individual possessing photocopy repair experience. the individual must possess mechanical and troubleshooting abilities, along with the necessary customer relation skills to offer phone support and on-site customer support.

A vehicle and a police check are required.

Forward a resume to careers@docpartners.ca

Ricohlovers
10-08-2011, 09:16 PM
Document Imaging Partners is a growing Office Solutions company located in Breslau, Ontario selling and supporting Kyocera MFP's.

We have an immediate opening for a self motivated, organized individual possessing photocopy repair experience. the individual must possess mechanical and troubleshooting abilities, along with the necessary customer relation skills to offer phone support and on-site customer support.

A vehicle and a police check are required.

Forward a resume to careers@docpartners.ca

Hi,

Is this opening for the branch in the Waterloo area or are you expanding to the GTA like Milton, Georgetown, Brampton, Mississauga etc? If so, then I am interested in applying for this position as I am a Ricoh Certified Technician (B/W & Colour). Please let me know so I can send you my resume.

Thanks

bbv69
10-09-2011, 03:17 PM
This is for the Breslau office, but we do have accounts in the area's that you mentioned, We primarily cover the Guelph, KW and Cambridge area's but we do have some major accounts in the GTA and Hamilton/Brantford area's.

Ricohlovers
10-09-2011, 03:30 PM
This is for the Breslau office, but we do have accounts in the area's that you mentioned, We primarily cover the Guelph, KW and Cambridge area's but we do have some major accounts in the GTA and Hamilton/Brantford area's.

Thanks for the reply, In future when ever you need a tech in GTA Please let me know. I am sending my resume through your office email address.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Regards,

Custom Search