PDA

View Full Version : C650/C451 Firmware and Firery Updates

Custom Search

methogod
10-07-2011, 11:36 AM
My machines are running fine, but i would like to update the firmware it hasnt been done in a while. I know there are some fixes out that they could help with printing, from the fierys.

My C650 need a mod kit for the fuser but the place i order parts says they dont have it. Any one know the correct part number for the modicfication kit for the Fuser gear kit?

Secondly, My c451 has trouble waking up sometimes. I know its a fiery issue, but I would like to fix it anyway.

If someone can email me files i would apreacate it. mike@precisionsolutions.net (mike@precisionsolutions.net)

Thanks,

habik
10-07-2011, 12:32 PM
My machines are running fine, but i would like to update the firmware it hasnt been done in a while. I know there are some fixes out that they could help with printing, from the fierys.

My C650 need a mod kit for the fuser but the place i order parts says they dont have it. Any one know the correct part number for the modicfication kit for the Fuser gear kit?

Secondly, My c451 has trouble waking up sometimes. I know its a fiery issue, but I would like to fix it anyway.

If someone can email me files i would apreacate it. mike@precisionsolutions.net (mike@precisionsolutions.net)

Thanks,

Are you a KM dealer?

methogod
10-07-2011, 01:04 PM
If i was i wouldnt need thef firmware, I have my own print shop, been self maintaining my printers for years. Never had any issues. Used to have a login to MYKM but not any more. My "dealer" who is KM certified but not authorized works only on my black and white machines, due to my volume, but my color machines are easy to keep up on.

I know how to do the firmware up, I dont know where to get it from.

thanks,

mervyn
10-07-2011, 03:12 PM
You need to call an authorised tech , im sure there are plenty out there . You can cause yourself a lot of problems trying to update firmware if you dont know what you are doing.

Custom Search