PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 350 developing unit problem

Custom Search

goldencup
10-08-2011, 09:49 AM
hi, i would like to ask about the developing unit of bizhub 350. I have encountered the code C2557 and C255C, even if i do the F8 and adjust the ATDC Gain. What i have noticed is that the shaft of the magnetic sleeve is already rough and the white spacers on each side wiggles. What seems to be the cause of that? By the way, is there a site or link that sells developing unit with parts separately? :) Thank you very much.

ddude
10-09-2011, 05:46 AM
Check this post:

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/sale-trade-wanted/33726-modified-collars-bizhub-200-250-350-di-series.html

goldencup
10-10-2011, 08:15 AM
Thank you for the link about the collar on bizhub 350. I would like to ask if once i have the collar with bearing, is it okay to use even if the shaft of the magnetic roller is slightly damage? :) By the way, have you tried using the collar? Can you give me some feedback about its performance? Thank you very much.

pepper38_cnd
10-10-2011, 02:46 PM
The Collars work well at preventing premature failure of the Dev Assy due to the Drum touching the mag roller and wearing thru the mylar. I do recommend them. It appears the latest Dev assy from KM already have them installed.

Having said that I doubt that your codes are because of collars. Did you reset Drum Life and turn off machine before replacing Drum and Dev together? Then run F8 before allowing the machine to cycle or make any copies?

CraigW
10-10-2011, 04:12 PM
The XX3 models of series have the new collars in place (and also a different dev unit, now with a connector)

We just the other day got in a brand new 4040075200 developing unit and it has the old style black collars still in place.

The A1UDR90100 Ds Roll Kit has been issued and the individual parts are nla.

It contains 2 of the new style "roll" white with the bearing in place / 2 clear collars & 2 black collars / 1 new bushing (now white) and 1 new spring.

We install the Ds roll kits into new developing units before installing.

ddude
10-11-2011, 03:19 AM
We install collars on new developer units when replacing them; we have only rarely installed collars on used units because the damage to the developer unit has been too great to just patch up.

JR2ALTA
10-11-2011, 03:31 AM
Dev Units aren't made to last forever, best to change them every other PM or so

Hansoon
10-11-2011, 06:39 AM
best to change them every other PM or so

As long as the boss or customer pays for them, YES. But when you are an Indy it looks a little different....

Hans

Custom Search