PDA

View Full Version : FormMaker Pro 3.0 Color

Custom Search

kyoceradude
10-03-2007, 12:41 PM
Is anyone using the FormMaker PRO 3.0 color? We had purchased and have been using this program for forms. I originally had the program installed on an XP laptop. Now I have a new Vista laptop and I get errors when trying to load the program. It gets to the point of installing the hasp key driver and errors out. We have a second Vista laptop that has the same problem. Wierd thing is the program installed on a Vista desktop in our showroom... Any ideas? Kyocera says its not and never will be compatable with Vista and Kyocera is no longer supporting FormMaker PRO...(royally honked about that) But it works fine on our showroom PC.... I'm confused....

djzolla
10-08-2007, 03:09 PM
hi m8,

im just wondering whether the laptops are running vista 64 bit ver.? if they are thatll be the issue. this software was more than likely written for a 32 bit platform. most bits of software out there written pre vista wont work on vista. if it works on 1 and not on another itll be a phantom mystery that ull never find an answer for:) dont dig to deep on this one...

kyoceradude
10-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the input.

Vista is running in 32bit. I had to restore my laptop to new because it got to the point where it would do nothing with FormMaker. After doing that I found a Hasp Key driver (Alladin)for Vista online. I reinstalled FormMaker Pro and when it got to the Hasp key driver it still had an error. I finished the install and then installed the Vista hasp key driver. Last thing I performed was in the start menu, programs, CCP, Hasp device GUI install. To my surprise all is good and it works.

djzolla
10-11-2007, 01:04 PM
grats on getting it working mate:)

Custom Search