PDA

View Full Version : Strange Issue on a Biz 210

Custom Search

groovy
10-12-2011, 07:31 PM
Hi all,
today i noticed a strange issue into an imaging unit of a bizhub 210.
The toner recycling section, under the wiper blade, is making a strange noise.
I serviced lots of this imaging unit (same of the older konica's 7115) but i never noticed this.
Someone here can post a pic close to the recycling section on this imaging unit?

I've replaced the wiper blade, the developer and the drum, but this noise (like bad mylars under the recovery/wiper blade) is new...

minimerlin
10-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Is it a squeek? Normally it is caused by the plastic bushes at each end of the shafts in the recycling area. Give them a good clean and a very tiny wipe of lube.

groovy
10-13-2011, 09:20 AM
Thank you for the reply.
It's not really a squeak, it's more a rubbing noise.
(it is difficult for me explain in a foreing language...)
Luigi - Digitalix Srl

pepper38_cnd
10-13-2011, 11:51 AM
Was your original call for Black smuges or streaks? You found the recycle section packed? If so the plastic shaft in the recycle section may have broken and be causing your noise. Remove the drum, with the spout on your right, turn the white gear on the left by hand the small black gears at the base of the toner spout should be turning if they are not then the shaft has broken.

boanda
10-14-2011, 07:31 AM
I have had similary problem, nothing was broken, I replaced three black gears on the right side of developing unit and that works fine for about 15k copies,and starts again,and again,until I replaced whole UI. This problem I had only with BH162/ineo161

groovy
11-02-2011, 05:02 PM
So the imaging unit has definively dead.
Can be replaced with the unit from a konica 7115?

mrwho
11-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Usually when the wheels start getting loose (packing the toner in the cleaner blade) I put a couple of drops of superglue to fix the wheels onto their shafts. Usually lasts longer than just replacing them.

groovy
11-03-2011, 11:35 AM
OK, today i've just replaced the IU with onther one, used but in good condition.
For my things, i've removed the entire front panel and i've noticed a very big spill of toner lying on the bottom of the copier.
Performed a hard cleaning and i hope no other spill exists.
Can the toner supply system be broken?

Custom Search