PDA

View Full Version : Error Code T652 Error 914.00

Custom Search

jagamon
10-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Say guys,

I was working on a Lexmark T652 the other day that intermittently (and apparently randomly) comes up with a 914.00 error. The customer just turns the machine off and on and it goes away, but inevitably returns hours or days later. They say it's been doing this since the printer was new but seems to be happening more often. I looked at the manual and replaced the pick arm assembly but the error persists. Has anyone ever seen this before? It's a new one on me.

Many thanks,

Jeff

Silvertoast
10-12-2011, 11:46 PM
manual says to check connections of pick arm and systemcard. since u already replaced the pick arm assy i would try the system card next. havent seen the problem personally yet.

mojorolla
10-13-2011, 04:13 AM
As with all Lexmark, make sure the firmware is the latest and greatest. If it has optional paper trays, remove/disable them and see if code goes away. I have had a few paper tray options cause issues. If you already tried the auto compensate assembly, you are probably looking at the system board. You could also try backing up the settings, wiping back to factory defaults, and reload everything.

Custom Search