PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica Minolta C500 with a sc50-01 error code

Custom Search

Albert
10-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Hi everyone, I have 2 Konica Minoltasc500 machines and I have one for parts. In one Machine I accidentally closedthe slide push door image unit, not realizing that the magenta wired thatattaches to the magenta developer unit was hanging out and got crushed with thedoor and I believe that it touch the metal frame causing a circuit and I got a Sc50-01 code ever since.Now I have tried to isolate the problem by swapping parts from my Parts machinebut no success, I replaced the DC power supply unit /1 (DCPS1), the two Transformer,2 Circuit breaker CBR1 &2, Drum potential sensor board. On the printercontrol board (PRCB) I noticed that led 21 flashes yellow and led 25 isflashing red , Led 1 is flashing very fast and is green. Now I swapped the PRCBfrom my parts machine but was unable to enter the "Main Body SerialNumber" on the “”Board Change Mode””” on the memory menu, the machinerejected the serial number I entered. Then I read on a blog that I can't swap aused PRCB from another machine because the Bios can only be flash once with theserial number etc etc. So I replaced back the original PRCB on my machine and Idon’t know what else to do.
any feedback, advices, comments that can lead tofix this problem would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advancefor your help...::(

Custom Search