PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c253 light print on one half of pages

Custom Search

dbarnett2282
10-14-2011, 12:09 PM
Hi guys, first time post so be gentle....

I have an bizhub c253 which has very poor print quality when print light colours.

When I enter the service mode to print a half tone pattern test on normal density the print quality seems fine, but when i reduce the density down to 60 the first half of the page is lighter than the other side. It happens with all colours.

I have replaced the transfer belt and transfer roller and performed all the calibrations in the service mode.

Cheers

habik
10-14-2011, 12:48 PM
Hi guys, first time post so be gentle....

I have an bizhub c253 which has very poor print quality when print light colours.

When I enter the service mode to print a half tone pattern test on normal density the print quality seems fine, but when i reduce the density down to 60 the first half of the page is lighter than the other side. It happens with all colours.

I have replaced the transfer belt and transfer roller and performed all the calibrations in the service mode.

Cheers

Backup device settings + address book.

Put latest FW.

then
I'd clean the Stabilization sensors Front and Back, all 4 laser windows, all 4 corona wires, Reset + initialize Stabilization, Stabilizator + Full Gradation Adjust.

Use paper from fresh rim.

If this doesn't help...my question is why do you want to make even lighter light tones if after gradation adjust they seem to be fine?

The usage of darker/lighter slider can give you preview in color adjustment menu..I think from -5 to + 5 also for sharpens brightness saturation ..etc

Possibly fuser speed "could" affect the lightness so you can increase/decrease the speed or temp....its a long way if you try to be perfect.

OR

Get FIERY

Good Luck

dbarnett2282
10-14-2011, 02:42 PM
Hi,
Thanks for that info. I did what you advised but the fault is still there.

The problem is that when my customer prints a light colour ie light magenta or light cyan the bottom half of the page is lighter than the top half

mrwho
10-14-2011, 03:22 PM
If you place a new fuse on the Fusing Unit or the Transfer Belt, does it reset?

If not, check ICP5 on the PWB-MC.

pepper38_cnd
10-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Here is an excerpt from the SSD it may help.

inutelkamo
10-17-2011, 12:10 PM
ahmmnn.. just want to ask this, what paper weight and paper size are you guys using?

dbarnett2282
10-17-2011, 09:46 PM
I've replaced the PWB-MC and the printer is working perfectly now.

Printing perfect and transfer belt reseting now, thanks guys for all the info.

mrwho
10-17-2011, 10:07 PM
Glad it worked. Thanks for the feedback!

Custom Search