PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C550 Service Mode password reset

Custom Search

empiru
10-18-2011, 10:48 PM
Hi!

I was wondering if anybody knows if there is some kind of a "reset code" for the service mode password on this machine... a new customer has it and the old service company just refuses to give us their service mode pass..

I'm asking, because I know, for the C6500 series this "reset code" exists - unfortunately it doesn't work for this series too- I've tried..

I also could try a total reset, or something like that - even play around a little bit with the nvram but I really hope there's an easier way to solve this problem..

Thanks in advance!

AlSyed
11-20-2013, 01:08 AM
Hi!

I was wondering if anybody knows if there is some kind of a "reset code" for the service mode password on this machine... a new customer has it and the old service company just refuses to give us their service mode pass..

I'm asking, because I know, for the C6500 series this "reset code" exists - unfortunately it doesn't work for this series too- I've tried..

I also could try a total reset,i or something like that - even play around a little bit with the nvram but I really hope there's an easier way to solve this problem..

Thanks in advance!

Reset Admin Password, After trying other ways, I find this simple to work with.
Service mode then System1 then Initialization the Reset Data....
Good Luck

Mr Spock
11-20-2013, 05:20 AM
service mode or admin?

Admin service mode then special mode (see manual) then reset

service mode you may need to call tech support at km. What codes did you try?

JustManuals
11-20-2013, 07:14 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

minolta35
08-08-2016, 11:05 AM
there is no any subject about service mode password resetting in manual.

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Synaux
08-08-2016, 08:10 PM
there is no any subject about service mode password resetting in manual.

Service Mode (Tech Rep Mode) or admin? Its there for admin, go to Service Mode, press stop>0>clear

Synthohol
08-08-2016, 10:14 PM
service mode sometimes is also referred to as CE password.

emujo
08-09-2016, 01:53 PM
If the CE password is enforced, and you do not have it (and BTW, on these older MFPs if you setup the CE Password, you simply provided the input screen to the customer and turned your back while they entered it, if they lost it the had to pay for the NVRAM replacement and labor) you are unable to proceed. There is an NVRAM reset tool available for this series on the KM one stop support site. It's worth a shot to see if this will get you back to factory. EMujo

Synthohol
08-09-2016, 04:54 PM
92729272 that doesn't work?

Custom Search