PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta bizhub 350 display says there is no enough memory

Custom Search

javier4065
10-22-2011, 04:30 AM
When I make copies for example 30 originals by adf the copier stops and the display says the job has been deleted.Not enough remaining memory. what can I do to solve this problem.

JustManuals
10-22-2011, 01:15 PM
Maybe adding more memory?

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads - (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

SmellsHot
10-25-2011, 03:22 PM
Do you have extra memory chip installed? How about hard drive? What kind of originals do you have. Are you using some sort of colored paper? How much text is on the page?

mervyn
10-25-2011, 06:00 PM
You will need a hard drive to scan that many originals .

mjunkaged
10-25-2011, 07:47 PM
No hard drive .....the machine should be able to scan up to 70 docs, if mem. serves on the specs.
BUT if they're colored, or if the scanner is 'seeing' all black, it would fill up the system memory (mounted on the MFB/main board) as mentioned above.
Make one copy and look at it.
If all is normal, watch the memory counter on the bottom of display to see if one particular doc (all black, colored, full of image/photos?) is 'eating up ' the memory. If your memory isn't 100% free it could be occupied with unprinted/corrupt print jobs, if equipped with print option box. Or corrupt copy jobs I suppose, which would require a mem. clear. Be careful what you clear in there!

When the memory is almost full, you could also stop the job, and only feed that many docs and see what the copies look like.
You may have bad system memory, or some was removed. Or bad ccd filling up memory with bad scan.

mervyn
10-25-2011, 07:58 PM
You will be lucky to get anywhere near 70 pages on the base machine . Memory is only �� (32MB) on this model .

mjunkaged
10-26-2011, 12:56 AM
You will be lucky to get anywhere near 70 pages on the base machine . Memory is only �� (32MB) on this model .

70 pages with 5% or less fill...otherwise a mem. upgrade would be needed, yes. I was merely stating max page capacity. I probably shouldn't have mentioned that, good point. :p

aleksander
11-08-2011, 08:10 AM
try to total clear your MFP. Then change the RAM in MFBS.
If still doesn't work, add an expanded memory (optional).

k130
11-08-2011, 11:42 AM
i met this problem before and i set the lowest resolution for scanning. but in your case is to make copy, so.. i dont know the solution. sorry.

Custom Search