PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 350 horizontal lines

Custom Search

goldencup
10-24-2011, 09:08 AM
Hi anyone have an idea where this horizontal lines came from? attached is my sample copy (8.5x13 paper size). Thank you very much.

Hansoon
10-24-2011, 01:47 PM
I'm not sure about my colleagues and cannot speak for them but for me is this example useless.
What's the feeding direction? What did you put on the platen glass? The dark shades at the left bothers me. It could be coming from an original not lying flat on the platen but also it could be generated be defective image unit seals or drum damage.

Please put on the platen glass A3 size or larger paper and/or make an internal print with TechRepMode>Function>F12. Choose a cassette with the largest size of paper you have.

The lines and irregularities likely come from the image unit however.

Hans

Hansoon
10-24-2011, 01:48 PM
I'm not sure about my colleagues and cannot speak for them but for me is this example useless.
What's the feeding direction? What did you put on the platen glass? The dark shades at the left bothers me. It could be coming from an original not lying flat on the platen but also it could be generated be defective image unit seals or drum damage.

Please put on the platen glass A3 size or larger paper and/or make an internal print with TechRepMode>Function>F12. Choose a cassette with the largest size of paper you have.

The lines and irregularities likely come from the image unit however.

Hans

Hansoon
10-24-2011, 01:51 PM
Huh? WTF happened?

Moderators please clean up the mess I made :o

Thanks

Hans

SmellsHot
10-25-2011, 03:15 PM
Not sure what you were trying to show us, but I would say you need to replace your drum, dev, and inspect your dev unit ds collars

Custom Search