PDA

View Full Version : Repair or service Plant City, FL

Custom Search

angiesman
10-25-2011, 02:14 AM
Looking for someone with knowledge of Konica Minolta copiers to service and help set up. I have a DI520/620 with approximately 200k on it and I have also recently acquired a CF2002 with fiery and a meter count of 14k Both are in a home office set up. The CF2002 made a 620 mile trip and has not yet been serviced since the move. Needs minor alignment and cleaning. Also need help in setting up fiery. Computer shows it, controller shows idle. DI has occasional ghost and a dark line through copy. May be in need of developer change as it went a while without a working touchscreen, can't replenish toner without it I am assuming. These copiers have not had after market toners or other parts placed in them. Just need a knowledgeable service person to help. 813-748-9905 John 20 minutes from Lakeland, FL or 20 minutes from Tampa, FL

Mr Spock
10-26-2011, 01:17 AM
Plant City has only one redeeming feature.... Strawberry Festival.....

Brandon Florida.... KM certified but not on the models you listed.

angiesman
10-28-2011, 08:25 PM
So that means? JK If you think you can figure it out let me know, easy to work with.

RRodgers
10-28-2011, 10:25 PM
I would love to come out there and do it, but I have no vacation time and I doubt you'd wanna fly me out and put me up.

angiesman
10-29-2011, 04:22 AM
When you come visit Mickey Mouse you'll have to stop by...lol I'm sure I will find someone in this area. Just thought it was time to find a new service man, everytime he came 4 more things went wrong. Call KM and the service manager whined and cried so bad I am not sure I want to deal with the drama.

angiesman
10-31-2011, 01:01 AM
Still looking for someone with a working knowledge of these machines, ther are in very excellent condition for their age. Do not have to be certified by KM.

Custom Search