PDA

View Full Version : C452 no feed from tray 3 and 4

Custom Search

TugmysterUK
10-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Hi everyone
hope someone will be able to help me..
Got a c452 ( olivetti 451 Version ) its done only 10k and the customer said tray 3 and 4just started to jam...
Ive had a look and the paper doesnt come out the decks. ( on rare ocassion it has started to from tray 4, this then gave me 0104 code )
All the decks lift the paper fine and seem to work aprt from the drive to the feed tyres.. Ive replace control board for the decks which made no difference..The motor that drives the assy is turning and so is all the gear assy... I have thought maybe the clutch on the assy may have a fault but just hoped someone may of had the issue and save the small amount of hair i have left to pull out..
This may be something very silly im missing but would like to sort b4 Tech visit is processed if poss....
Thanks
Steve:)

Zeldaman
10-26-2011, 10:15 AM
Hi everyone
hope someone will be able to help me..
Got a c452 ( olivetti 451 Version ) its done only 10k and the customer said tray 3 and 4just started to jam...
Ive had a look and the paper doesnt come out the decks. ( on rare ocassion it has started to from tray 4, this then gave me 0104 code )
All the decks lift the paper fine and seem to work aprt from the drive to the feed tyres.. Ive replace control board for the decks which made no difference..The motor that drives the assy is turning and so is all the gear assy... I have thought maybe the clutch on the assy may have a fault but just hoped someone may of had the issue and save the small amount of hair i have left to pull out..
This may be something very silly im missing but would like to sort b4 Tech visit is processed if poss....
Thanks
Steve:)

Hi there!
Look carefully at the shafts and clutches (pn A00J563500). if there is oil or dirt only jamīs will apear.
Greetings...

TugmysterUK
10-26-2011, 10:19 AM
Just found a tech bulletin saying about sensor ps29 failing so will check that out i will keep u apdated if i find the problem..
I did strip down the area with clutch and clean up, again no joy ... Its gonna be a silly one got that feeling..

RRodgers
10-26-2011, 01:40 PM
I "think" there was a tech bulliten on the drive motor going out on the those. I could be wrong and probably am but check it anyways.

ricohken
10-26-2011, 04:52 PM
Check to make sure the feed cluch is pluged in . I had that happen to me.

TugmysterUK
11-28-2011, 01:15 PM
All sorted now.. Sorry for the slow reply it was the drive motor couldnt run under load but when I tested it in my hand seemed ok..
Replaced it and been fine ever since

Thanks for ya help

Custom Search