PDA

View Full Version : Error Code c-2556 and c-2551

Custom Search

stedros
10-26-2011, 10:55 AM
l have a c220 but it started by giving an error code c2556 which is 4 yellow tcr sensor l changed the front relay board and the developng unit but nothing then i changed the PRCB,it worked for some 600 prints then another error came but for cyan C2251 changed the developng unit it worked for some 400 prints and came again , plz if any one can asist mi thanks.

suso73os
10-26-2011, 11:36 AM
I think itīs a toner issue, check toner input mechanism, mylars and motors.

Mark Ellis
10-28-2011, 08:28 PM
I have recently had same error code on Ineo +552 after alot of eliminating diff parts i changed the toner hopper drive assembly (complete unit) as it was not driving toner from toner reservoir to imaging unit. This was some weeks ago and machine been fine since then . Hope this helps Mark

habik
02-29-2012, 10:07 PM
I have recently had same error code on Ineo +552 after alot of eliminating diff parts i changed the toner hopper drive assembly (complete unit) as it was not driving toner from toner reservoir to imaging unit. This was some weeks ago and machine been fine since then . Hope this helps Mark

Wow..Is it still working?

i would swear that either all the sensor blow at the same time on toner hoppers or ...I dunno...I have this issue now and struggling..not really feeling changing the whole assembly, but hey if there is no other way :? What a bummer!

Thanks for your solution!!

Custom Search