PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C650's and black imaging units

Custom Search

ES-OGT
10-26-2011, 10:02 PM
We've developed an interesting problem with a C650. Within the last 4 months we've gone through 3 black imaging units due to them dumping all of their contents into the back of the copier. Not a fun thing to try and clean out.

Has anyone else encountered this or know of a solution to this problem? Our assumption at this point is that something happened to them during shipment but the boxes look ok.

There has been zero problems with the other colors.

minimerlin
10-26-2011, 10:28 PM
We've developed an interesting problem with a C650. Within the last 4 months we've gone through 3 black imaging units due to them dumping all of their contents into the back of the copier. Not a fun thing to try and clean out.

Has anyone else encountered this or know of a solution to this problem? Our assumption at this point is that something happened to them during shipment but the boxes look ok.

There has been zero problems with the other colors.There has been quite a few posts re problems with these units..main cause seems to be poor HV and Bias contacts at the rear due to the locking system not keeping the unit fully positioned. I normally pack out the rubber pads on the lock assembly with cleaning rod pads cut to size! Never shake the IU before fitting and try to keep them level in transit..if possible. There is a mod which is just a plate that is screwed to the frame and holds in the unit if you want!

ES-OGT
10-26-2011, 10:32 PM
Awesome information!! Any way you can get me the part number for the mod?

ES-OGT
10-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Nevermind, we were able to find the fix. Thanks for your help!!

Ianizer
10-29-2011, 09:39 PM
Nevermind, we were able to find the fix. Thanks for your help!!

Care to share??
-I

RRodgers
10-29-2011, 10:04 PM
Care to share??
-I

Maybe he installed the mod?

Custom Search