PDA

View Full Version : konica 7145

Custom Search

miko121
10-27-2011, 03:54 AM
have problem with my konica minolta 7145, when i do copy a document, its upper part is normal but half of it is too light, sometimes the whole page is too light,pls help...dont know what to do..TIA

KMnyafayce
10-27-2011, 11:31 AM
have problem with my konica minolta 7145, when i do copy a document, its upper part is normal but half of it is too light, sometimes the whole page is too light,pls help...dont know what to do..TIA

It sounds like you might have an optics problem unless it's doing it on prints as well then it's a laser problem. Is this YOUR 7145? or a customers? If it is yours i highly recommend placing a service call with a reputable office equipment dealer as those types of situations usually don't pan out too well for someone who doesn't have training from the manufacturer.

remati
10-28-2011, 10:51 PM

first clean all the optical system...if the problem continues,check the first corona (grid and wires)

if you dont have any results... you have to clean the laser inside ; polygon and mirrors....

after this, and continue with problems ..CHANGE DE LASER UNIT...

JustManuals
10-29-2011, 02:26 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads - Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

miko121
10-31-2011, 03:00 AM
thnx for the reply, i already call a technician....he said the developer should be replaced.

Custom Search