PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous BH C450 Cyan Image Unit Problem

Custom Search

eddieu
10-27-2011, 07:10 AM
Hello,

I have a problem with my cyan image unit on my konica minolta bizhub c450 machine. I have to print some brochures and the first 70 were all right. After this, it started to print my blue parts of the brochure more lightened. It's not that blue I have on it it's something like draft printing on a ink jet printer.

I cleaned every part of my copier, I even changed the image unit and still does the same. I don't know what to do with it.

Does anyone had this problem before with this kind of machine?

Please help I need to finish these brochures asap.

Thank you,
eddie

KMnyafayce
10-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Hello,

I have a problem with my cyan image unit on my konica minolta bizhub c450 machine.

Your gonna need a new one my friend, Those are notorious for going out prematurely.

eddieu
10-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Your gonna need a new one my friend, Those are notorious for going out prematurely.

I have to have a new one what? A machine (km bh c450) or a new cyan image unit? Because if it's the image unit, I just said I changed it and it does the same. The first 3-4 pages are good and after it starts to "eat" developer (so I understood from someone who saw it).

Thanks again.

Still Waiting.

richd
10-27-2011, 12:24 PM
Sounds like a main control board issue, it causes hv problems, had this before. It's the r/h board when looking at the rear. Replace this and another cyan iu.

inutelkamo
10-28-2011, 02:03 PM
probable parts to be check:
1. main control board.
2. HV 1 and HV 2,
3. Color registration sensor(below the belt)
4. LPH blue.

Encountered this problem once, and solve by replacing the malfunctioning color registration sensor.

Custom Search