PDA

View Full Version : copy quality

Custom Search

alonzo
11-01-2011, 08:07 PM
I have a di 3010f out of the blue it started printing light copies and faxing light copies I have replaced pwba made no diference help please

mo0651
11-01-2011, 08:52 PM
internal test prints ok? optics clean? Does it have ADF? check user settings tab # 6, exposure setting.

fixthecopier
11-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Ya, all that stuff he said. Also if you stop in the middle of the copy, with the image on the drum, if it is dark on the drum and making light copies, you have a transfer problem. How many copies are on this machine.? How old is drum and developer? That would be helpful info. Also high voltage power supply could be an issue.

brent
11-01-2011, 10:10 PM
I certainly agree with fix.. don't replace a pwb becuse of light copies. drum and developer. is where I would start after internal prints. and adf checked. where did you come up with a pwb to just swap?

brent

SPBE
11-01-2011, 10:24 PM
I certainly agree with fix.. don't replace a pwb becuse of light copies. drum and developer. is where I would start after internal prints. and adf checked. where did you come up with a pwb to just swap?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. A pwb swap would be the last thing I would do.

Custom Search