PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Color registration problems- Please help

Custom Search

romeoocp
11-04-2011, 09:10 PM
I have a Kyocera KM-C2525e and the cyan color seems to be off, it doesnt match any of the other colors. also it shrinks, or enlarge the image where the cyan should be. I already replaced Cyan developer, and drum unit, and performed the color calibration adjustments. please help with this issue. thanks

Metalvoc
11-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Don't know that I've seen this before, but I would U906, re-load the firmware, perform your color registration and calibration, and give it another shot.

blackcat4866
11-07-2011, 11:35 PM
The trick here is to turn off Auto Registration in U467, exit service mode, turn On Auto Registration in U467, exit service mode, then perform color registration. If you still can't get good consistent color registration take a look at the condition of the primary transfer belt, especially the rubber strips inside the edge of the belt. If they start to peel off, the transfer assembly will have to be replaced. =^..^=

romeoocp
11-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Don't know that I've seen this before, but I would U906, re-load the firmware, perform your color registration and calibration, and give it another shot.
I tried that and it didn't work. Do you know where can i get the firmware for this copier, i already tried the website and is not available, thanks.

romeoocp
11-08-2011, 02:27 PM
The trick here is to turn off Auto Registration in U467, exit service mode, turn On Auto Registration in U467, exit service mode, then perform color registration. If you still can't get good consistent color registration take a look at the condition of the primary transfer belt, especially the rubber strips inside the edge of the belt. If they start to peel off, the transfer assembly will have to be replaced. =^..^=
I tried this, but no luck. do you know where can i get the firmware for this copier, already tried the website, and is not available. thanks for your help.

ES-OGT
11-08-2011, 02:29 PM
You would need to have access to Kyocera's tech site to get the firmware.

If you've tried Blackcat's suggestions and it's still not working, you may be looking at a laser out of alignment. We've never had one color get that far out of whack by itself, but we've been told that it has happened. That's why there are hexogonal "holes" below each drum so you can realign the laser units. I wouldn't do it without calling Kyocera first but it is an option.

Custom Search