PDA

View Full Version : EP4000 jamming behind transfer corona + on bed w/no image

Custom Search

axyun
11-09-2011, 01:19 AM
I posted about this 3 weeks ago and have since discovered damaged drive joint which drives the drum so drum is not turning and I guess thereby the jamming behind transfer corona and sometimes on belt bed with blank copy. Minolta has been out of stock on this part #1156-2523-02. Also customer had damaged front door which has been sitting along side of machine.
Could use a used front door with 2 shafts that attach it to bottom of machine. Also need catch tray for a DI450. Please advise of availability and cost with shipping. Frank/ActionPhotocopy

axyun
12-17-2011, 08:51 PM
Minolta was out of stock on drum drive joint and finally got 2 from a dealer. Also got front door for EP4000 and catch tray for DI450. After replacing drum drive joint I was still getting intermittent jamming behind transfer corona but any copies past that had an image which I wasn't getting. Front side drum pawl had more spacing between tip and drum then rear one. Slightly reformed tip to bring closer to drum and after that no jams behind transfer corona. Frank

Hansoon
12-18-2011, 06:54 AM
Thanks for the feed back.

Hans

Custom Search