PDA

View Full Version : BH250 Change NVram

Custom Search

k130
11-09-2011, 11:32 AM
I change a nvram and the mfbs board today. everything was fine, until i place a4 paper on the glass and the machine tell there is no matching paper in the trays. both trays loads with a4 and a4r paper. flash it back, nothing happen. someone, please tell me what should i do?

mrwho
11-09-2011, 12:23 PM
What size of paper does the machine detect on the tray?

Gaffers01
11-09-2011, 12:38 PM
I had a similar problem on a Di2510 which works in the same way try doing the following

1. Select the functions as follows: Tech. Rep. Mode → [System Input] → [Original Size
Detecting Option]. Then, change the setting for Original Size Detecting Option from
[No] to [Yes].
2. Select the Tech. Rep. Mode → [Function] → [F7-1].
3. Stack five sheets of blank A3 paper on the Original Glass.
4. Press the Start key to perform automatic adjustment by the Original Size Detecting
Sensor
5. Turn OFF the Main Power Switch, wait for 10 sec., then turn the switch ON.

mo0651
11-09-2011, 02:53 PM
new or different board, You may want to check area and measurement settings.

TheOwl
11-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Also check your Marketing Area in Tech Rep Mode.

k130
11-10-2011, 11:12 AM
What size of paper does the machine detect on the tray?
if im not mistaken, it detect a3 paper.:eek:

I had a similar problem on a Di2510 which works in the same way try doing the following

1. Select the functions as follows: Tech. Rep. Mode → [System Input] → [Original Size
Detecting Option]. Then, change the setting for Original Size Detecting Option from
[No] to [Yes].
2. Select the Tech. Rep. Mode → [Function] → [F7-1].
3. Stack five sheets of blank A3 paper on the Original Glass.
4. Press the Start key to perform automatic adjustment by the Original Size Detecting
Sensor
5. Turn OFF the Main Power Switch, wait for 10 sec., then turn the switch ON.
nice input, will try it. thanks! will update when i revisit the machine. from now on, user need to set manually which paper they want to use. but normally they use the radf.

new or different board, You may want to check area and measurement settings.
new board. mm and others.

Also check your Marketing Area in Tech Rep Mode.
set to others.

guys,
thanks for the info. will try it all. maybe i made mistake somewhere. will update to you all. thanks again! :)

k130
11-11-2011, 10:30 AM
dear gaffers01,
thanks a lot for the tips.. it works!
problem solved!

wonder how you know the tricks. is it written in the service manual?

Gaffers01
11-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Yes it is in the manual, but it took me ages to find it when i had the problem originally.

Glad i could help.

dear gaffers01,
thanks a lot for the tips.. it works!
problem solved!

wonder how you know the tricks. is it written in the service manual?

k130
11-14-2011, 11:39 AM
erm.. i still cant find any clue about it in the manual. what else should i say except millions thanks. 3 months ago, i change 1 nvram but the no need to adjust f7-1. probably this is the new board (got jumper to change from 300 to 400mhz), and it need to set like you told. again, thanks! :)

Custom Search