PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 200 HDD hard drive

Custom Search

richfmd
11-09-2011, 08:31 PM
I have to swipe a bizhub 200 hard drive. I know that it was an option on this model but I need to visually confirm that this unit doesn't have one. I am new and learning so if someone could please give me some instruction on where exactly it should be so I can check it out. Please be detailed with the desciption of the placement as you can. I have the back panel off. I have swiped many other brands before but this one is troubling me. Any help is awesome. Thanks

Rich

acusso1234
11-09-2011, 08:40 PM
The HDD is into the same board of the printer port.

richfmd
11-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Ok sorry to sound stupid here but I am not as familiar as you guys here so where do I look inside to see this.

Left/right/upper/ side ??????? and specific any info is good the more info the better.

emujo
11-10-2011, 08:20 PM
I believe the HDD is located under the scanner section on this model... Pull the right upper cover, and rear upper cover, 3 screws mount the board under the optics, and 1 harness from rear side needs to be removed. Slide out the board and HDD should be obvious. Emujo

Don N.
11-11-2011, 03:37 AM
Unless I'm thinking of the Di 2010 series, (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) the drive is mounted dead center behind the back cover, (about 15 screws) and behind a heavy metal plate with copper grounds (2 or 4 screws). Just to verify the presence of a drive installed, you could take the middle lower back plate off (4 screws) and the HDD power supply will be there. You will need that too.

richfmd
11-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Thanks for all your help. Based on your replies looks like this one doesn't have the hard drive anyways.

Custom Search