PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous KM Bizhub c252 network setting is gone!?

Custom Search

charlibravo
11-17-2011, 02:29 AM
I have a huge problem (about 1 week or so), I cannot enter in setup network to communicate with PC because the network setting button in admin mode is gone.
I try put new firmware, data clear, trouble button but nothing is hapend with network (some other buttons is gone to)!
I think that the NVRAM recovery is the only way to resolve this problem, what do you think? One another problem is that I dont have the NVRAM recovery firmware (I have toolkit and cf), so please advice me some solutions to resolve this nightmare, PLEASE.:( Where I can find this NVRAM recovery firmware.

Is there any chance for send me this firmware over email rin.reklame@gmail.com ,please do so:)

Thanks to all in advance:)

blackcat4866
11-17-2011, 02:42 AM
Have you tried disconnecting the document feeder to see if your menus return?
I had two just out of the box C360's with DF-617 that (among other things) were missing several of the menu options. It turned out to be some sort of crosstalk caused by defective cable from the DF to the MFP. Disconnecting the DF restored all normal functions. =^..^=

Decayed
11-17-2011, 07:52 AM
I had it on a Bizhub 223
I got it back after i went into service mode and initialized the network setting data.

charlibravo
11-17-2011, 09:32 AM
how to do that on km biuhub c252?

charlibravo
11-17-2011, 09:40 AM
After I upgrade the new firmware on bizhub c252, do I need to adjust some settings in service or administrator mode?

Thanx

Decayed
11-17-2011, 10:10 AM
charlibravo i looked in the service manual for c252 and could actually not find the same initialization for that machine.
About the firmware, no you do not need to do anything in service or admin after upgrading the firmware.

Custom Search