PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Fiery 50c-k Bizhub pro c500

Custom Search

Marcohey
11-17-2011, 04:54 PM
I am having printing problems from my pc on c500. Copies are ok. I reinstalled software for fiery but still same problem.

Anyone has seen this issue before? attached scanned printing results.

Any help will be welcome

empiru
11-18-2011, 01:36 AM
Never had this, but it looks like a poor contact to me. I will encourage you to call a tech, though. Good luck!

TheOwl
11-20-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that it could be the RAM.

You have done the right thing and re-installed the OS, but the pattern on the prints looks like noise or corruption. When I looked at the print jobs, I noticed that the smaller jobs only had the lines in one area, but the last file had them across the entire page. Was the second file bigger than the Windows test page?

The reason I ask this is because you might have a bad address within the RAM and you are only writing to the bad address once a print job reached a certain file size. This is my reasoning to believe that it is the RAM.

Marcohey
11-22-2011, 05:52 PM
I Did it, but tech is not able to find the problem

Marcohey
11-22-2011, 05:57 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that it could be the RAM.

You have done the right thing and re-installed the OS, but the pattern on the prints looks like noise or corruption. When I looked at the print jobs, I noticed that the smaller jobs only had the lines in one area, but the last file had them across the entire page. Was the second file bigger than the Windows test page?

The reason I ask this is because you might have a bad address within the RAM and you are only writing to the bad address once a print job reached a certain file size. This is my reasoning to believe that it is the RAM.

We Checked the ram and it looks it's ok. the second file it was a text wrote on office, small size.

TheOwl
11-22-2011, 09:57 PM
What about the RAM in the copier?

Marcohey
11-23-2011, 05:21 PM
What about the RAM in the copier?

RAM in copier is ok too, we changed RAM and results are the same, even printing from another computer. I am thinking problem could reside in the flash ROM with corrupted data in any of the boards. maybe reinstalling with ISWTrns with fresh data could solve the problem, but I do not know where to get it.
• Overall control board (OACB)• Printer controller board (PRCB)
• Operation board/1 (OB1)
• RADF control board (DFCB)

Sometimes printing looks like this scan all black lines (Test.pdf) but if i change orientation from A4R to A4 black lines dissapear but still appear a bar on bottom

pepper38_cnd
11-23-2011, 06:34 PM
What Controler do you have ? Is it an IP921? If so take a look at this and see what you think

JSC
11-23-2011, 10:35 PM
if the machine has been ruled out of the problem,try changing the cable from the Fiery to the copier, if no change i'd be looking to replace the video interface card.

Marcohey
11-23-2011, 10:58 PM
What Controler do you have ? Is it an IP921? If so take a look at this and see what you think

Yes, it is an IP921v 1.1 Make sense trying installing that pacht. where I can get it?

Thanks

Marcohey
12-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Yes, it is an IP921v 1.1 Make sense trying installing that pacht. where I can get it?

Thanks

I installed the patch, not changes. Now black is gone !! no more printing black from fiery. configuration page is blank, black do appear in copies and printing reports from key operator black text show ok.

PS test page shows black does not come out too. machine have 245,000 copies 25,400 from last maintenance.

RRodgers
12-03-2011, 08:13 PM
I haven't read the whole tread but under calibration you can choose to remove previous calibration. Or you can tell the fiery to do a full reset (that should fix it) but then you'll have to put all the ip info back into it. And the such.

Custom Search