PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Di351 Jamming and showing "???"

Custom Search

osucowboys
11-19-2011, 05:36 AM
Hi,
I have a Di251 that is only jamming when the bottom tray is selected. When printing from the bottom tray, the paper exits about half way then jams. We have been just printing from the top but now it wont print from the bottom at all and the bottom tray button is showing "???" instead of the paper size.

Thanks in advance.

RRodgers
11-19-2011, 06:37 AM
Hi,
I have a Di251 that is only jamming when the bottom tray is selected. When printing from the bottom tray, the paper exits about half way then jams. We have been just printing from the top but now it wont print from the bottom at all and the bottom tray button is showing "???" instead of the paper size.

Thanks in advance.

The machine has no idea what size paper is loaded. So pull out the tray and take out the paper that is lodged back behind the tray and put the tray back and see if it works then.

osucowboys
11-20-2011, 12:25 AM
I tried that and also tried changing the paper size on the tray. Is there any way to manually change or reset the paper size for the bottom?

osucowboys
11-23-2011, 05:42 AM
Is there any way to do a factory reset without the password? I called looking for someone to work on it and the only place I found in my state is 100 miles away and doesn't service my area.

RRodgers
11-23-2011, 07:53 AM
I tried that and also tried changing the paper size on the tray. Is there any way to manually change or reset the paper size for the bottom?
Yep, (if it's the same as the KM's) highlight the tray you wanna change and then hit change size.

Darren King
11-23-2011, 05:29 PM
The second tray on these machine are not automatic. They must be set up through service mode. I would also check the connections on the back of the copier.
Hope this helps
Darren

Custom Search