PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7033 Help

Custom Search

lostincopierland
04-28-2005, 03:23 PM
Greetings from an unknowing one! I am not a tech but am trying to find someone somewhere who can help me in my search for copier troubleshooting. There are lots of sites where you can get online help for computer problems, but I cannot find any at all for copier problems. There also seems to be a shortage of copier servicers in my area that can help with my Konica 7033.

I am hoping that maybe someone here can recommend a site where I could get help (you would think that Konica/Minolta would at least have an answer, but alas, I still have no answers). Or if anyone would be so gracious as to tell me if there is something that I can do to try and get my copier working properly, or if there is no hope without a professional.

The copier is stuck in self-adjustment mode and will not do anything else. My office is small, and it is too big for the volume of copying I do, so I want to sell it. It was bought used, has only like 100,000 copies on it so far, and has never been a problem before.

I would truly appreciate any suggestions you may have, and humbly request your help oh knowing ones!

Thank you! Lost

ToshibaGuy
04-28-2005, 07:08 PM
I\'m not a Konica tech but have you tried the classic first step in troubleshooting: Turn it off, unplug it, wait 27 seconds, plug it back in, and turn it back on?

If that doens\'t work, seek professional help (the yellow pages, or the Konica-Minolta website should have some sort of dealer locator). it will cost yo a couple bucks to get someone to look at it but it is better then a broken copier.

good luck

chicagotech64
03-17-2008, 03:24 AM
what do you mean by self adj? what does the screen say?

CMB
03-17-2008, 10:54 AM
i've seen that before. usually is does go away. you can try and re-seat the fuser unit and drum carriage. just loosen the screws, pull out a little bit and push them back in kinda firm and screw them back down. be sure copier is turned off and unplugged. could be a toner hopper issue or front cover interlocks starting to crap out on you. good luck.

Custom Search