PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C20

Custom Search

habik
11-22-2011, 11:29 AM
How to reset administrator password for the Page Scope ?

I did in service mode SRAM and MEMORY CLEAR and still persistend..

Please PM as it is sensitive info, thanks

WildbillC
11-22-2011, 09:15 PM
After the sram clear, the admin code should be "administrator" when you web into the copier & "00000000" when
you walk up to the copier and log in.I would try the sram clear again.

habik
11-23-2011, 05:35 PM
After the sram clear, the admin code should be "administrator" when you web into the copier & "00000000" when
you walk up to the copier and log in.I would try the sram clear again.

On the copier you can select your self the admin code in service mode as long as it is 6 digits.

I did SRAM clear and the other too and it went just to the 000000. However I could not access the Page Scope administrator interface over the web. I tried 000000 administrator, Administrator, 123546, admin, Admin...I even went through the lot of my own passwords in case I changed it :) ...still without a hope...no access over the Web browser to the admin mode of the machine. Public is OK.

Anyone ,,, any suggestions?

WildbillC
11-23-2011, 08:05 PM
This is from Konica's web site.
Subject:
How to reset the PageScope Web Connection (PSWC) password back to default (administrator).
Description:
PageScope Web Connection (PSWC) password reset.
Solution:
To reset the PageScope Web Connection (PSWC) password back to default, perform an SRAM clear.
1. Press the Up Arrow (above the Select button) until you see Utility. Then press Select.
2. Using the Stop/Reset button and dial key pad, press STOP-0-0-STOP-0-1 (in that order).
3. Press the Down Arrow until you see Clear Data. Then press Select.
4. SRAM Clear will be displayed. Press Select.
5. Press Select when prompted SRAM Clear. (Are you sure?)
6. You will now be able to use the default "PSWC" Password (administrator).

If that doesn't work you probably have a nvram issue:(

habik
11-23-2011, 10:45 PM
This is from Konica's web site.
Subject:
How to reset the PageScope Web Connection (PSWC) password back to default (administrator).
Description:
PageScope Web Connection (PSWC) password reset.
Solution:
To reset the PageScope Web Connection (PSWC) password back to default, perform an SRAM clear.
1. Press the Up Arrow (above the Select button) until you see Utility. Then press Select.
2. Using the Stop/Reset button and dial key pad, press STOP-0-0-STOP-0-1 (in that order).
3. Press the Down Arrow until you see Clear Data. Then press Select.
4. SRAM Clear will be displayed. Press Select.
5. Press Select when prompted SRAM Clear. (Are you sure?)
6. You will now be able to use the default "PSWC" Password (administrator).

If that doesn't work you probably have a nvram issue:(

Thanks for the info, I have already tried that ...see the post above... However I will give it another go in 3 weeks as that is the time for another meter count...I won't go in to details ...:mad:

Thanks again.

Custom Search