PDA

View Full Version : BIzhub C35 ADF issue...

Custom Search

Tumble
11-22-2011, 11:44 AM
I was wondering if anyone else had seen this? After doing any kind of scanning operation, the ADF continues to run and a message appears on the screen saying "ADF failed to initialize" This doesn't happen every time either. The machine has the latst controller & engine firmware loaded.... sensor issue maybe??

AVux07
08-02-2012, 12:44 AM
Tumble posted this in Nov 2011 but no solutions were posted, I just had this today, has anyone seen this message?

AVux07
08-20-2012, 02:39 AM
Found the problem, it was the 50 cent ADF control bd., unfortunately you can't order it, you have to get the whole ADF. Gotta love KM.

JR2ALTA
08-20-2012, 02:59 AM
You must love them with that logo on your avatar. I have to work on them and I hate nearly every minute of it.

Mita-Konica-Tech
08-21-2012, 02:02 AM
You must love them with that logo on your avatar. I have to work on them and I hate nearly every minute of it.

I agree that the BH35 is a piece of garbage, but like all manufactures they make some good products and bad products... Think of auto manufactures; is every product in their line perfect....no. I work for a dealer that sells Konica and Toshiba.... and the segment 3-4 Toshiba were junk.... but there segment 4-5 were not bad boxes...based on price mark... And it has a little to do with your attitude.... Just my thought.

JR2ALTA
08-21-2012, 03:18 AM
I agree that the BH35 is a piece of garbage, but like all manufactures they make some good products and bad products... Think of auto manufactures; is every product in their line perfect....no. I work for a dealer that sells Konica and Toshiba.... and the segment 3-4 Toshiba were junk.... but there segment 4-5 were not bad boxes...based on price mark... And it has a little to do with your attitude.... Just my thought.

Ha! Thanks friend.

You know, I have gotten into a lot of trouble over the years thinking that people can understand my tone just by reading my text! One of the many booby-traps on the info-super highway.

I was being light-hearted.

Now, there's a lot I do grit my teeth at with Konicas (poor diagnostics,soft-switches, feed wheel disassembly)

But I must admit they make rock solid doc feeders, I don't miss restringing Corona wires, I like the web-gui, color drums replacement in 3.9 seconds.

EarthKmTech
08-21-2012, 01:17 PM
You're always more than welcome to go work for ricoh where it takes 420 hours of labor and 29,000 parts to do a basic pm on a 50ppm office colour machine ;)

fixthecopier
08-21-2012, 09:54 PM
For all you Ricoh techs who have only worked on a Ricoh, you can change a drum and developer in a 35 ppm Konica, on the glass, in about 6 minutes, without getting toner everywhere. If you change the collars, add 5 more minutes. I say ugly things when I do the ricoh's and get toner everywhere.

EarthKmTech
08-21-2012, 10:13 PM
If i worked on em, id be ordering complete assemblies (until management gave me a stern talking to) I f-kn hate getting my hands dirty.

on the few km office machines left that do allow rebuilding i still replace complete assemblies anyway as we absolutely don't have time to do anything like that in the field. (and have the thumbs up from management)

Custom Search