PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous CS Remote Care w/ Bizhub 500 series

Custom Search

emujo
11-22-2011, 01:31 PM
Not Factory trained on this box, but have been working on it for some time....Tried to setup CS Remote Care (Email) but when I get to the TX/RX test step, the start buton remains amber. Noticed firmware was at very low level (pre-phase 2) so I flashed up to phase 3 ( Have done this many times using ISW) beginning w/ phase 2 including boot rom upgrade. I have over 100 of this series reporting so I don't think it's a missing setting detail that's causing the issue. Anyone have a idea as to what the issue might be? BTW Customer has 2 500s and 1 600, both 500s are having the same issue (both were at original f/w). 600 is also 2 way setup and I did get this one going w/o any issues. TIA Emujo

Mr Spock
11-23-2011, 12:45 AM
Call the vcare help desk and ask what firmware is needed for this. They also need to register the machine before you try to set up the email on the machine. I had one and it took 2hours for the mail box at vcare to get setup. After it was setup then it worked fine but the helpdesk would not "force" set it up they made me wait for the script to finish first.

Custom Search