PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7033 54-1 error

Custom Search

bgroen
10-22-2007, 06:13 AM
I have a Konica 7033 that is coming up with a 54-1 error the manual says that it relates to the developer unit. I have swapped the unit and its motor card but I still get the same error.
Does anyone know of some sort of master reset for this model as I suspect it may need one to get it all started again.

Thanks, Bernie

xxGANDALFxx
10-22-2007, 08:03 AM
This fault code is not always down to a faulty dev / drive problem, somtimes it can be down to binding gears on shafts. Ive had it once where the drum section had locked up and slows the motors down enough to cause the fault. Try stripping and cleaning the drum section ( Foam tabs on side of drum cause some serious binding at times) and test if the drive section is free moving by hand.

dogsbody
10-22-2007, 01:57 PM
I have a Konica 7033 that is coming up with a 54-1 error the manual says that it relates to the developer unit. I have swapped the unit and its motor card but I still get the same error.
Does anyone know of some sort of master reset for this model as I suspect it may need one to get it all started again.

Thanks, Bernie

F51-4 is almost certainly a binding developer drive unit, strip and clean will usually fix, a good idea to replace the shaft holders if they are visably worn, but that said occasionally it is the dev tank that is causing the load.

bgroen
10-25-2007, 05:49 AM
Thanks will try that as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks again

RockETop
10-26-2007, 03:00 AM
I had that code and cleaned the developing clutch, MC2, and voila!

bgroen
10-28-2007, 11:53 PM
Thanks for all the tips, a good clean and replacing a sticky bearing fixed the problem.

Thanks again,

Bernie

Custom Search