PDA

View Full Version : Konica 3135 p.81 Insert Key Counter error

Custom Search

gbfromlo
10-22-2007, 09:40 PM
Hello All,
My church purchased a used Konica 3135, but we cannot use it because it has an error that says "Please insert the key counter p.81.

Can anyone help

pcjones
10-22-2007, 10:59 PM
I know some churches have limited budgets. But why would you buy something that old. The end of life date was 03/2005.:eek:

But to try and help. On the right side of the machine is there small box with numbers (the key counter) inserted into the machine? If not, and you got one with the machine, put it in.

Since I'm close by, I'll look to see if we have any left.

gbfromlo
10-23-2007, 01:00 AM
You are right in your statement that the church has a limited budget; and it is also a very small rural church. They didn't pay much, but thought it would be nice to have their own copier.

On the left side of the machine (facing the machine) is the counter- or the little thingy with numbers. It is located internally. If memory serves me right it doesn't look like it can be removed.

I received this hint from someone to press 25 simultaneously while turning the machine on....then put in the #p57......once p57 is on the display then change the value from 0 to 1. Press print ..then turn power off and back on. I tried this process however couldn't get the value to change. Just thought I would throw this comment in to let you know what I have tried thus far.

Thank you in advance for your help, and I feel as though I have been truly chastised (or nailed to the cross) for purchasing something that died in 3/2005.:D

I'll wait to hear from you, again thanks!

leroyal
10-23-2007, 02:36 AM
That sounds like the hard counter.

Not sure where your key-counter is on that model, but the mission is to short the 2 black and white "enable" wires ( 0 volts ); the other 2 wires should be power (12vdc) to the count solenoid.

Custom Search