PDA

View Full Version : Biz C220 faxing to email

Custom Search

kingarthur
11-28-2011, 04:52 PM
i'm trying to get a Biz C220 to send it's faxes to email, but without priniting them out at all, i can get them to forward to email without any problem, but the customer was "told by the salesman, that it is capable of forwarding without printing..."...i've gone through the manual, but it looks like its not possible....cheers

dallas
11-28-2011, 07:29 PM
Network Admin Manual

kingarthur
11-28-2011, 08:45 PM
hi...i've already read that in the manual....they want to forward it without print...apparently they want to save paper...cant understand why they bought a colour copier then...

Darren King
11-28-2011, 09:51 PM
On the Pagescope page there is a drop down box that is has the choices "forward and print", "forward and print if TX fails", and "print".
Hope this helps.
Darren

kingarthur
11-28-2011, 10:33 PM
sorry......is it me......i want to forward to email.....WITHOUT printing at all.....cheers

Darren King
11-29-2011, 12:02 AM
"forward and print if TX fails" will forward all faxes. The only time it will print is if the forwarding to email fails.
You can't forward only because if the forwarding to email fails the customer would lose a fax.
Hope this helps
Darren

kingarthur
11-29-2011, 08:37 AM
Hi...i've re read it...i understand it now....i'll go & try it today....my apologies for any misunderstanding..

kingarthur
12-13-2011, 01:02 PM
ok...i hold my hands up...apologies to my 2 learned friends....i did rtfm....but misread it & didn't read PROPERLY what advice i was given...what can i say...i'm only human...thanks guys it did the trick...it was the "TX" that was throwing me....

Custom Search