PDA

View Full Version : bizhub pro 6500 Controller button (disabled)

Custom Search

nivssluck
11-29-2011, 09:54 AM
Hello guys, I have one bizhub pro6500 machine with ic-304 creo server. Connected the cables and the creo starts normally. But it seems it cannot distinguish the machine (check power and cables).

On the panel of the machine the Controller button is disabled. Is there any further settings on the machine to set with?

Thanks in advance....

maccenterpc
11-30-2011, 11:49 AM
Hello guys, I have one bizhub pro6500 machine with ic-304 creo server. Connected the cables and the creo starts normally. But it seems it cannot distinguish the machine (check power and cables).

On the panel of the machine the Controller button is disabled. Is there any further settings on the machine to set with?

Thanks in advance....

Has no definition in the machine to do.
If a power cable and data are properly connected, it would appear on the machine panel. On the screen appears a message 304 ic or are not using the video output? Probably, if ic 304 is receiving power cable may be poorly connected or corrupted system. It pays to have the video ic 304 to better visualize the defect.

nivssluck
11-30-2011, 06:06 PM
Has no definition in the machine to do.
If a power cable and data are properly connected, it would appear on the machine panel. On the screen appears a message 304 ic or are not using the video output? Probably, if ic 304 is receiving power cable may be poorly connected or corrupted system. It pays to have the video ic 304 to better visualize the defect.

Thanks for the reply...When the machine (c6500) is off the CREO is looking for a connection with the machine (initializing and connecting). But if i switch ON the machine, the CREO says "sleep mode and then check power and cables). I think the fusion cable is different. Can we use another cable aside from the original? :o

Custom Search