PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous konica minolta 130f bizhub "Printing Blank Copy".

Custom Search

kalebuco
12-04-2011, 01:44 PM
please can any one help on how to fix back my konica minolta 130f problem. after i clean the scanner assy of the machine, it started showing "call for service" and i was told to press menu and follow by *,0,9. and it bring "life monitor" then i selected Set background Level and press enter and wait for some minutes, is now working but can not print any thing on the paper, i.e printing blank copy, please what can i do, for the machine to start printing something on the paper?

brij
12-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Hi
I don't know konica machines but I think you should set the machine to original settings and than think about what you did to scanner and try to recitfy that.

mjunkaged
12-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Before resetting the machine, I'd look for a loose connection between scanner and main pwb. Perhaps you pulled out a ribbon cable, they must be fully seated, and they're FRAGILE! Don't tear them!:eek:
Also, most ribbon cables are one-sided, if put back on 'backwards', no connection! Of course, check ALL connections you touched.

ni311
12-05-2011, 04:02 PM
Can you print from your computer? If yes, it is a scanner issue, if not, it is something else.

Custom Search