PDA

View Full Version : C6500 / C6501 Fuser Belt Lifespan


Custom Search


Nor
12-06-2011, 05:41 PM
I am replacing fuser belts approximately every 200,000 prints, and not every 400,000 which is the recommended lifespan. The belt appears to start to disintegrate (ie. thin clear top layer bubbles, breaks, and starts to peel, thus leaving marks on prints. It happens on both sides about 1 to 2 centimetres from the edge. Does anybody else have the same problem?

1FRY1
12-06-2011, 11:52 PM
No problems here ?? apart from the odd one that peels early

What stock are they using??

Nor
12-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Paper Stock is Burgo (Italian) and 80% is 300gm. Matt 330x487. The remaining 20% is same size, 135gm., 170gm.,225gm. and 250gm.
This stock leaves a lot of paper dust(white) both in the paper trays and throughout the machine. Is it possible that the edges are rough and that causes the peeling on the belt?

brian155
12-07-2011, 05:15 PM
is it single click SRA3, half 400k life?

Nor
12-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Brian 155, Yes

Custom Search