PDA

View Full Version : BH350 dev roller

Custom Search

Darren King
12-06-2011, 04:42 PM
I just have question concerning the Densi dev spacer rollers for the BH350 series. I was wondering if people have been replacing both or just the rear roller? I assumed they should be replaced in pairs just in case there is wear on the front one too. However I have read on here that techs have been replacing just the rear one. I need a little clarification on this. Please comment on whether you replace them in pairs or rear only.
Thanks.
Darren

Hansoon
12-06-2011, 05:12 PM
My company developed those collars in early 2009. When we started with this we replaced only the rear one but since about 6 month's more and more machines are having trouble with the front seal as well and that's why we started to install on both ends of the mag roller the modified collars.

Hans

fixthecopier
12-06-2011, 10:46 PM
If I take it apart, I do them both.

pepper38_cnd
12-06-2011, 10:57 PM
We have only been doing the rear, simply lift roller enough to slip the space off and on. I have not yet seen a front mylar tare. Thanks Hans for coming up with this solution, whether you change one or both it is well worth doing.

Hansoon
12-07-2011, 05:58 AM
Thanks Hans for coming up with this solution

Glad if it helps you guys and thanks to Densi for selling them in North America........:D

Hans

Darren King
12-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Thanks guys. I think I will continue to replace them in pairs. Reduce potential callbacks.
Darren

Custom Search