PDA

View Full Version : C6500 Paper Jam in RU

Custom Search

plnewton
12-07-2011, 05:32 AM
Hi All,

We have just purchased a used OCE CS650 which is a KM C6500 as you all may well know.

after quite a few little obstacles we have managed to get the machine together but for some reason we can not get paper passed the Relay Unit, we keep getting error J-7540 which is basically the sensor inside the relay unit not detecting paper.

some how the old owners have managed to loose the covers for the relay unit so I am not sure if this would cause the issue or not, can anyone shed any light??

Cheers

richd
12-07-2011, 08:07 AM
What are the other options installed, can you upload a picture to see what you have got for the relay unit. Also double check all the connectors.

plnewton
12-07-2011, 09:47 AM
Hi

Yeah I ended up sorting it out, it turned out one of the clips on the connector inside the RU is broken and keeps popping out, have fixed it in place now and it seems ok

The machine has been in storage for six months so we were unsure what to expect, but glad to see some prints coming out of it, I am not a tech so it has been a bit of a learning curve so far :)

Cheers

plnewton
12-07-2011, 11:22 PM
Well my glory seems to have been short lived, I got about 100 prints out of it this morning and it is now coming up with error code C-2451 which may be a little beyond me..

Is there any pointers you can tell me before I call someone for help??

Custom Search