PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous c450

Custom Search

stedros
12-07-2011, 01:41 PM
i have c450 machine it tends to print like two printouts when they are ok and others smudging, it like the machine loses the stability i cleaned the IDC sensors and also stabilized but it never worked, the transfer belt looks to be ok i was advised by friend to clean the phase sensor but i dont know where they plz am requesting any one who can help me with a manaul or some thing to asist me thanks

rprem
12-07-2011, 04:18 PM
did u get any codes on the machine,u can see the code on the bottom there is a funnel like symbol

habik
12-07-2011, 05:02 PM
i have c450 machine it tends to print like two printouts when they are ok and others smudging, it like the machine loses the stability i cleaned the IDC sensors and also stabilized but it never worked, the transfer belt looks to be ok i was advised by friend to clean the phase sensor but i dont know where they plz am requesting any one who can help me with a manaul or some thing to asist me thanks

Its a white square on the edge of the transfer belt. clean it and the sensor on machine. Do full background reset and image stabilisation initialization and then try again.

Is this doing on plain paper or you print on heavier media and have not setup correct paper settings and fuser is "still" cold for 1st 2 pages?

stedros
12-09-2011, 07:39 AM
That funnel like symbol is not there also problem occurs on every kind of paper grammage and size provided they are like more than five prints and there is no any code

Custom Search