PDA

View Full Version : CQ C253 Faint Print/copies after turn off then on

Custom Search

Jonny
12-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Hi Chaps
Ive got a very strange fault on a C253.When the m/c is turned off it goes faint and the only way to recover it is to run through the gradations then just dont turn it off.
So far we have changed:Ram pack,PRCB,DIMMS1&2,all Print Heads,MFPB,DCPU,HV UNIT,New Image units,Transfer belt,Transfer Roller and firmware is the latest.

Many Thanks

Jonny

habik
12-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Hi Chaps
Ive got a very strange fault on a C253.When the m/c is turned off it goes faint and the only way to recover it is to run through the gradations then just dont turn it off.
So far we have changed:Ram pack,PRCB,DIMMS1&2,all Print Heads,MFPB,DCPU,HV UNIT,New Image units,Transfer belt,Transfer Roller and firmware is the latest.

Many Thanks

Jonny

Except HDD and NVRAM and Service ROM you changed everything... wow..i'd suspect Service ROM or NVRAM..try NVRAM recovery.

Main question is it on COPY or Print that it goes faint?

Jonny
12-14-2011, 02:31 PM
Except HDD and NVRAM and Service ROM you changed everything... wow..i'd suspect Service ROM or NVRAM..try NVRAM recovery.

Main question is it on COPY or Print that it goes faint?

Yes it is on copies and prints and i forgot to put NVRAM on the list. I have tryed two NVRAM packs.
Thanks Jonny :eek:

empiru
04-24-2015, 07:34 AM
Hi!

I am very curious what solution did you find to this problem (if you did find any).

I have the same problem now; the machine is also C253 and the faint copies/prints are appearing randomly, both color and black.

Thanks in advance!

Jonny
04-24-2015, 10:24 AM
Hi!

I am very curious what solution did you find to this problem (if you did find any).

I have the same problem now; the machine is also C253 and the faint copies/prints are appearing randomly, both color and black.

Thanks in advance!

Hi unfortunately i did not fix it :-( Konica Minolta came in and tried for a day to repair it and in the end it was sent back to their workshop.

They gave use an equivalent machine to replace it and we never heard anything more.

Custom Search