PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C250 Printing alternating black smudges on top half, making new noise

Custom Search

ttomw
12-12-2011, 07:47 PM
See attachment.

This machine is printing alternating black smudges on top half of prints only. When I print or copy something with no content in top half it comes out clean. Also only seems to affect black. Printed some solid color images and only black content or text on top half of page is effected.

There is also loud repeating cycling noise jus before and after a print job is in process,... a sound I have never heard before this print defect started occuring.

Recently replaced waste toner cartridge...

Any Ideas?
Thanks!,
Tom

mo0651
12-12-2011, 10:37 PM
What does the fusing unit look like. A lot of smearing and blurring.

JustManuals
12-12-2011, 11:17 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

ttomw
12-12-2011, 11:19 PM
What does the fusing unit look like. A lot of smearing and blurring.

No the fusing unit looks clean, ... at least on visual inspection of the rollers with the cover open. I haven't removed it to look beyond that. I would think that if it were a mess in the fusing unit it would show up on the clean prints (sample text at bottom of page... nothing at top), but it doesn't. They come out clean if there is no content in the top half... imagine the attached sample with white space only in the top of the page.

Thanks.

ttomw
12-12-2011, 11:22 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Already have this service manual ....thanks.

mo0651
12-13-2011, 02:10 PM
envelope levers? I have a customer who likes to leave them open.

ttomw
12-13-2011, 04:30 PM
envelope levers? I have a customer who likes to leave them open.

No. They are up. First thing I checked.

Thanks.

Custom Search