PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica minolta 130f bizhub "photocopying blank copy"

Custom Search

kalebuco
12-15-2011, 04:48 PM
PLS, CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ON THIS PROBLEM? FIRST OF ALL MY MACHINE "KONICA MINOLTA 130F" IS MAKING PHOTOCOPY BUT THE PRINTING OF THE PHOTOCOPY IS, ONE SIDE OF THE COPY WILL BE CLEAR, WHILE ONE SIDE WILL BE BLACK.
THEN I WAS TOLD TO CLEAN "COPY LAMP UNIT" I.E. "SCANNER ASSY" SO AFTER CLEANING THE UNIT, THEN I ON THE PHOTOCOPY IT STARTED SAYING "CALL FOR SERVICE"
THEN I WAS TOLD TO DO THIS BY PRESSING "MENU" FOLLOWED BY .*, 0, 9.
now the display say "Life monitor".
press the down arrow 4 times til you read Set background level
Press confirm.
Wait a minute (the scanner is calibrating itself)
Done!
THEN AFTER THIS CALL FOR SERVICE PROBLEM CLEARED AND CAN BE READY TO MAKE PHOTOCOPY.
BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED, WHEN I SEND SOMETHING TO PHOTOCOPY, THE PRINTOUT OF THE PHOTOCOPY WILL BE BLANK IT WILL NOT SHOW ANY THING. BUT IF I WANT TO PRINT FUNCTION KEYS FROM MENU, IT WILL PRINT IT NORMAL.
PLS HELP.
PLS AM NOT TALKING OF PC PROBLEM, BUT THE PHOTOCOPY ITSELF.

acusso1234
12-15-2011, 07:39 PM
On this copier the lamp is always on. If your lamp is off you have to change it.
If is possible to obtain internal prints, the printer is OK but your scanner (lamp) is KO.

JustManuals
12-15-2011, 09:12 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search