PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 361 - jam code 3000

Custom Search

MFPTech
12-16-2011, 03:53 AM
The machine jams only if double siding more than one - two copies and the paper gets stuck at the entrance of the registration rollers and turns into an accordion. The jam code is 3000. The machine works fine for single side copying.
I am thinking to replace the registration clutch but thought to check first if anyone has experienced this problem before.

Thanks in advance!

JustManuals
12-16-2011, 04:03 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

kingarthur
12-16-2011, 12:38 PM
can you duplex 1 sheet of paper, if not it would suggest that there is something physically blocking the paper path, maybe the customer has removed a misfeed & pulled a mylar backwards, are they using fresh paper, if the paper is "damp" there may be too much curl for the paper to be fed back into the m/c...if its only misfeeding on multiple copies, then its the problem that everybody had on the predecessing model...the biz 420...its the ADU clutches..

copytechman
12-16-2011, 06:15 PM
Second for ADU clutches! Been there, done that!

Regards!
A.

mo0651
12-16-2011, 10:19 PM
i AGREE, ADU clutches is where I would start. Done a lot of those.

Custom Search