PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C-0202

Custom Search

siraj
12-17-2011, 04:23 PM
please help me with this error code C-0202. what is it about? how to solve it?

The KM Man
12-17-2011, 04:36 PM
C-0202 Check for paper lodged in the back of the machine behind the paper trays, it is a paper tray lift error Tray 2 I believe!

JustManuals
12-18-2011, 12:00 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Hansoon
12-18-2011, 06:52 AM
Wouldn't be bad to know the machine type.......

Hans

jummamaster
12-18-2011, 05:43 PM
Mr. Khan is right. This is paper tray lift error, common in almost all konica minolta machines.

twinax
12-22-2011, 08:21 PM
Hello,

It is a problem with tray 2. After a paper jam some parts of paper can stay on connector (back) and cause problem. Also the bundle which is under the tray itself (tray floor, air connection))can be cutted you will get a similar problem.

Regards,

Twinax

RobinD
12-15-2012, 01:28 AM
Hi I have the same error code on my Dialia CF2002 - error code c-0202, but I get it with the paper trays in or out, does this suggest a failure of the sensor or connection to the sensor, if so can you direct me to the location of these sensors and are they easily adjusted or changed.

JustManuals
12-15-2012, 01:59 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

RobinD
12-15-2012, 08:50 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Thanks for this, yes I did get a copy of the service manual, I looked up error cod C-0202 and it is nothing to do with the paper feed. On a Minolta CF2002 error code c-0202 is Magenta IU faulty connection, action is, clean all contacts etc, check contacts and relace as necessary, so I removed the Magenta toner bottle, the Magenta IU and cleaned the whole assemblt and the fittings inside the printer, re-assembled, then powered on open and closed the toner bay door, and the system reset, and the error code cleared and the now works great. so make sure you check out your manual for the real meanings of the error codes

EarthKmTech
12-16-2012, 03:30 AM
the error codes are not the same on all machines.

however, when you see c-020x error codes these days on current machines you generally know your in for a 5 minute job. (excluding minimum call actions)

we may infact end up needing to find new jobs if KM decide to make the trays easy to remove for customers and give on screen guidance to check and clear the paper themselves.

rarely is the lift motor it self burnt out, but it happens often enough that i keep them in the car. C451 series trays 3+4 died quite often.

ni311
12-18-2012, 06:41 PM
I'm sure you will get more answers for your issues next time if you add some more info about the machine, the model will be a good start...

Custom Search