PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c450p finisher and paper problem

Custom Search

tristanbaker
10-28-2007, 06:42 PM
Hello, few weeks a go i buy this printer and i found a few problems that my technical service can not solve. The first problem i have is that the finisher 603 don't fold the paper in the middle has a 2mm difference, the technician has come 3 times now and he fix the proble in the moment but after a day or 2 when i print and try to fold is still with the 2 mm difference.

The other problem I have is with the paper different then the normal, i have some different papers 250 gr and when i try to print on them, the machine stop and ask me the in the small display to set up the paper and automaticly change to normal. I try to set up from the printer driver different types of paper, special, thick1,2,3, and with all of them do the same.

Please help me if u have any ideas how to solve this problems.
I buy this machine with the idea to start a small studio design and I have to pay to print my jobs.

Thaks you.

knightfall
10-30-2007, 09:33 PM
The folding problem is a service issue, since this is a printer only there is no control panel for service access the technician must bring a laptop with the service jig software load in order to access the service mode through the laptop to correct the 2mm folding or stapling. The second issue you must set the paper type and weight of the paper your using on the printer control panel in order to use that type of paper when printing this is described in the users manual. Good luck.

random
10-31-2007, 06:12 AM
what weight are you trying to fold? I think the finisher is only spec'd to about 130gsm

Custom Search