PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Copier Clipping

Custom Search

ericwoodmansee
12-22-2011, 04:53 PM
My KM Bizhub350 is having a strange problem all of a sudden. When I attempt to make a hard copy the page is clipped. The images are Fig1. the original Fig2. Copy vertically Fig3. Copy horizontally. The really strange part though, is when I send the scan to my email it comes out perfect. Nothing on the device has changed ( to my knowledge) and this problem arose sometime during the night last night. It worked perfectly yesterday, today it doesnt. Any suggestions?

Fig1 Fig2 Fig3

kingarthur
12-22-2011, 04:59 PM
it looks to me like it's shifting the image...therefore you have a timing problem

ericwoodmansee
12-22-2011, 05:02 PM
Thats very true, the image is correct as far as size and detail goes, but its pushed off to one side of the page too far. How would i go about correcting the timing? Is that a hardware issue of parts moving incorrectly or is it software based? Really any suggestions would be helpful, as the minutes pass i get more and more employees needing to use it.

Darren King
12-22-2011, 05:25 PM
You likely need to have the registration clutch replaced

ericwoodmansee
12-22-2011, 06:19 PM
The tech ended up coming by at the perfect time, he fixed it in a matter of minutes. I didnt even get a chance to finish making my coffee before he was all packed up and waiting to talk to me before he left. Thanks for the very fast response from the members of this site, i will be stopping back by with other questions in the future!

Custom Search