PDA

View Full Version : cspro ep 5000 Minolta

Custom Search

Burt Copy
10-29-2007, 11:11 PM
I have this copier thats driving me crazy. I did preventive maint and the problem still there, the copys are nice and clean, but the text is not sharp almost like double print or out of focus from top to bottom of the page, i tried to find if there is an ajustment on the lenses not there, checked for loose mirrors or not seated , adjusted zoom but no change plus I checked the scanner, went to darker or lighter, all this over half day I need Help......... thank you Burt.

Darren King
10-30-2007, 09:09 PM
If you changed the drum during PM did you run an F5?
Hope this helps
Darren

Scott_Lewis
11-03-2007, 03:44 AM
I have this copier thats driving me crazy. I did preventive maint and the problem still there, the copys are nice and clean, but the text is not sharp almost like double print or out of focus from top to bottom of the page, i tried to find if there is an ajustment on the lenses not there, checked for loose mirrors or not seated , adjusted zoom but no change plus I checked the scanner, went to darker or lighter, all this over half day I need Help......... thank you Burt.

Did you remove any of the mirrors? Almost sounds like a mirror is in backwards. Have to reflect off of the silver side, not thru the glass.

Mark B
11-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Go to tech rep mode then stop start and set the adjust mode setting the same settings as on the door.

Custom Search