PDA

View Full Version : Error Code KONICA 7022

Custom Search

dicaprio
12-28-2011, 09:49 AM
Hi, it is MIESSAN I have some problem with my machine. It displays error code F35-4 or F10-1. I want to know the meaning of these codes to repair my machine. It is urgent:confused:. thanks!

groovy
12-28-2011, 11:49 AM
F10-1 : Failure in serial communication between the PRDB (printer drive board) and CB (overall control board).
Correction:
Switch SW2 (sub power switch) OFF and then back ON.

Estimated abnormal parts:
PRDB (printer drive board)
CB (overall control board)

F35-4 : TH2 (fixing temperature sensor 2) detected abnormally low temperature.
Occurs if L3 (fixing heater lamp 2) remains energized for longer than 10 seconds during idling state.

Correction:
Set SW2 (sub power switch) OFF and then back ON, after set to "0" the bit 1 in DIP SW3 in 25 mode.
(If you switch power back on without releasing the latch, the error will recur.)

TH1 (fixing temperature sensor 1)
TH2 (fixing temperature sensor 2)
L2 (fixing heater lamp 1)
L3 (fixing heater lamp 2)
DCPS (DC power supply)

stevel
12-28-2011, 03:22 PM
F10-1 : Failure in serial communication between the PRDB (printer drive board) and CB (overall control board).
Correction:
Switch SW2 (sub power switch) OFF and then back ON.

CB (overall control board)

F35-4 : TH2 (fixing temperature sensor 2) detected abnormally low temperature.
Occurs if L3 (fixing heater lamp 2) remains energized for longer than 10 seconds during idling state.

Correction:
Set SW2 (sub power switch) OFF and then back ON, after set to "0" the bit 1 in DIP SW3 in 25 mode.
(If you switch power back on without releasing the latch, the error will recur.)

TH1 (fixing temperature sensor 1)
TH2 (fixing temperature sensor 2)
L2 (fixing heater lamp 1)
L3 (fixing heater lamp 2)
DCPS (DC power supply)

did you repair the fixing unit. if you did you have the wires in the wrong location.

Custom Search