bkamoga
12-28-2011, 03:20 PM
l have a c220 and it is not loading the firm ware for the MFP lt shows NG
it loads all the firm ware for all others like the ADF, scanner, PRCB
but for the MFP it shows NG.
and when l restart the machine it doeznot start to complete,
lt stops on the white screen
the firm ware i use is the lattest one
what should l do some help pliz...........

kingarthur
12-28-2011, 04:57 PM
i think that there are problems associated with some versions of firmware..apparently it's not the firmware..but certain boards are "different"..."due to the tsunami"...so not all firmware will go into every version of MFP...sorry it's a bit vague...you might have to find an earlier version of firmware

szanka
12-28-2011, 07:26 PM
kingarthur is correct, if you open right door and you see a square sticker (i think it was green or red), you need to load certain firmware.

tech51
12-28-2011, 08:22 PM
Also on the latest firmware you have to update the boot rom. There is a button on the first screen that appears when you switch the machine on with your usb stick in. Press that. If the machine needs it, it will update, if not it will tell you the latest version is already installed. Do this before updating the rest of the firmware. The latest firmware is backwards compatable with all previous versions of boards and I 've had no issues doing firmware updates on this product. Hope this helps...

DCPS
01-04-2012, 09:55 PM
I think the Japan earthquake problem is referring on scanner FW and not MFPB FW on these models. It's only Scanner FW which deffers. So in your case first of all i would suggest you to use an other USB Stick or it may be the MFPB which is defect. In any case you should also try an older FW for example 90 and see what happens. Anyway what's the reason you wanted to update the machine and how old is she?

bkamoga
01-05-2012, 05:24 PM
l have tried to all the steps told but no good result yet
the firm wire i load is of the version aoedoyo-fooo-gc7-59(00)
is it of the up to date firmwire pliz some help what should l do
thaks for the results

jrf
01-06-2012, 04:26 AM
Try selecting only MFP and it may load, this happened to me on a C452 , good luck

bkamoga
01-06-2012, 02:34 PM
l have tried to all the steps told but no good result yet even when l change and download only the MFP and the reson why l was upgrading the firm wire was that the machine could bring an error code 2555 and 2556 even when l change all the componets like PRCB, hopper section , relay board , develping units and asked 4 help and there was no reply. but now it has developed some other problems

habik
01-06-2012, 02:54 PM
l have tried to all the steps told but no good result yet even when l change and download only the MFP and the reson why l was upgrading the firm wire was that the machine could bring an error code 2555 and 2556 even when l change all the componets like PRCB, hopper section , relay board , develping units and asked 4 help and there was no reply. but now it has developed some other problems

May sound silly but have you tried Trouble Reset? Are you using OEM toner?

DCPS
01-07-2012, 07:24 PM
l have tried to all the steps told but no good result yet
the firm wire i load is of the version aoedoyo-fooo-gc7-59(00)
is it of the up to date firmwire pliz some help what should l do
thaks for the results

If you have tried all these steps then it can only be the MFPB. I guess if you start the machine now you see only the sand glass on the display and machine will not boot any further. But again. GC7-59 is a special one based on 59 mass production. Have you already tried i.e 90, B8, C6 but always the mass productions of these FW?

bkamoga
01-12-2012, 06:59 AM
l have tried all the solution given to me but things are no working out well
now l want to change the MFP but how much is the new MFPsome help

Zeldaman
01-12-2012, 07:39 AM
Hi there!
Short before christmas, i´ve had a similar problem: Power on, hourglas turning for a minute, frozen hourglas that´s all. Reloading the firmware, machine is booting up (thank God), then the message "wrong PCU´s installed"!!!! After calling the hotline they say that ineed NO "special firmware" but the NEWEST"massproduction"-version of the FW. Aftre doing this there was no more problem.

PS: i´ve posted it before, same problem with uploading FW, all good exmt "MFP". There the reason was a bad USB-stick, tried another one: allOK!!!!
Greetings...

emujo
01-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Had one that showed MFP controller NG. Another tech recommended this...Disregard it, cycle power and try again, it took 12 attempts, but finally it worked. Had the fax fail once also, after the 4th attempt it worked. Not sure why, but it sure beats paying for a new OACB. Emujo

PS what is it about spelling firmware correctly????

Mooseface2r
01-12-2012, 08:38 PM
I had a similar thing where the MFP firmware wouldnt load. tried a diffent usb stick and it worked. iv seen a few hang at the hourglass tho. normaly just completely power down, plug out and it will work next time you boot.

erayyurukel
07-25-2021, 09:03 AM
hello my konica minolta c220 printers have c-186 code problem i have a problem for firmware update exe if you have this program can you send it to me

eryrkl@gmail.com

please send me

copier tech
07-25-2021, 10:47 AM
hello my konica minolta c220 printers have c-186 code problem i have a problem for firmware update exe if you have this program can you send it to me

eryrkl@gmail.com

please send me

You are replying to a 9 year old thread!

However should you require the latest firmware we can supply this.

Please contact us at the links below.

Custom Search