PDA

View Full Version : How do I find out number of paper jams on the machine in the past month? C220

Custom Search

hugohug
01-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Hello all.

We have one networked C220. It is jamming more times that I think is reasonable. I want to find out the number of paper jams the machine has had in the past month or so to see if that number falls within the acceptable value provided by Konica.

Is this value stored in the menu somewhere or will I have to resort to manual tally charts or installing the (overkill for my needs!) PageScope Net Care Device Manager software?

Thank you!

alan basker
01-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Hi

You go into service mode, select counters, and look at paper jam history.

Alan

hugohug
01-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Hi

You go into service mode, select counters, and look at paper jam history.

Alan

Thank you. I don't know why it is so hidden and you cannot print it but I can take pics on my phone and email myself.

Thanks again.

mo0651
01-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Print a management list and they will be printed, along with other useful info.:cool:

hugohug
01-31-2012, 03:13 PM
Print a management list and they will be printed, along with other useful info.:cool:

I looked into Utility/Counter key > [Administrator Settings] > [System Settings] >
[List/Counter] > [Management List] but all I get is another submenu with [Job Settings List]. I cannot find anything relating to jams in this [job settings list]. Am I missing it or should I have gone to a different menu?

I thought I could make do with just screenshots on my phone but it's too many now that I think we have a problem with the tray and I need a report in a more suitable format.

Please help.

Thanks!

mo0651
01-31-2012, 03:25 PM
Tech rep mode, lists, management list.

hugohug
01-31-2012, 03:54 PM
Cheers bro. ALL GOOD :D

Custom Search